The audiologists at Northeast Georgia ENT provide hearing testing and hearing aid fittings for infants and children who are having a wide range of hearing disorders. We have a pediatric audiologist on staff because we recognize how important it is to provide services to all age groups.
We examine and address each individual concern and work with your family and other members of your child’s care team, including teachers, caregivers, physicians and therapists, to meet all of your child’s hearing needs.
There are many benefits to providing your child with the highest level of hearing healthcare possible, including:
- Early identification and early intervention of a hearing loss increases a child’s ability to develop speech and language skills
- Provide information to the family about the child’s hearing loss and amplification options that are available
- Help children communicate better during conversations
- Education and support for families as they make decisions for their child
- Provide amplification or an assistive listening device to help a child hear more clearly
- Provide strategies for listening in noisy and difficult environments
The audiologists at Northeast Georgia ENT understand that healthy hearing is essential for children. We want our pediatric care to create therapeutic opportunities for children in their everyday lives. To ensure this, our service and support must extend past our office walls. Allow us to create a treatment plan that best suits your family and child. We are here to help!